Providing quality care in the
comfort of your own home.
Serving Southeast Idaho
If you think your loved one might require specialized care, take a look at our list of FAQs below. If you decide in-home care is necessary, in case of any emergency, you can get in touch with us any time of the day; we are available on call for our existing patients 24/7. With over 35 years of experience and an A+ rating from the BBB, you can rest easy knowing your loved one is in caring and capable hands.
Give your loved one the skilled care they deserve.
Contact us today.
1. Is your loved one losing weight?
2. Do you notice that your loved one is not showering or bathing?
3. Is your loved one wearing the same clothes day after day?
4. Do you notice that your loved one fails to comb their hair or brush their teeth?
5. Do you find your loved one is not taking their medication properly?
6. Are there signs of confusion such as not knowing the date, season, or their day-to-day routine?
7. Is your loved one having difficulty cooking a meal or remembering if they ate today?
8. Have you noticed bruising on the skin and suspect they may be at risk of falling?
9. Are you finding it hard to communicate with your loved one?
10. If you are a caregiver, are you feeling overwhelmed with all the care and time needed?
11. Have you put off family responsibilities to provide care for your loved one and experiencing symptoms of burnout?
If you answered "yes" to 2 or more of these questions, it might be time to give QualiCare Inc Home Care a call for a FREE in-home consultation.